How to save when buying whole foods
Saving when buying whole foods has never been easier.
First off, it is the healthy stuff you are buying, so you are already making good choices with your hard earned cash. Secondly you are buying food that has had very little processing. This means you are paying less for the process of getting that food from farm to table.
Here are a couple basic tips when buying whole food, that can help you save:
- Buy directly from whole foods specialists. This increases your chances of finding good quality products at affordable prices because that is what whole foods specialist do. This saves you searching for your own suppliers and offers you a wider range of products.
- Buying in Bulk always results in savings. But how do you buy bulk as a private consumer? At PMP we wanted our customers to benefit from bulk prices so we created an order stacking system where our weekly orders are stacked meaning we buy in bulk and pass this savings back to the customer.
- Learning to avoid running out of your essentials means you shop less often which means you spend less often.
- Reducing the number of times you have to go to the shop per month will automatically reduce your spending. Put a Meal Plan together and shop once a week for only the items on your list. Who doesn't like the sound of that. This cuts down on incidental spending and keeps you on your eating plan.
- PMP offers a simple scheduling system to help you make shopping for the essentials simpler and more affordable. You tell us how much you want and how often you want it and we give you discounts. It is as simple as that, cancel your scheduled order anytime you like.